Here are some Frequently Asked Questions
Fantasy cricket is an online game where a user can create a virtual team consisting of real cricket players. The players can be chosen from the upcoming match and points are scored depending on how the selected players perform in that real-life match. The higher your team scores, the better are your chances of winning.
Playing fantasy cricket on FanAdda is very easy. Just follow the steps below. Register / Log in on FanAdda Select the match that you wish to play. Select your Fantasy Team of 11 players (including a Captain and Vice-Captain) Join your contests from many contests. Win money and withdraw your cash.
Check all players’ performance from previous match and records of players. Depending on all these factors you can select players from declared playing 11.
Yes, the money that you win from the contest can be withdrawn and transferred to your bank account. The minimum amount that can be withdrawn is Rs.50 and maximum is Rs. 50,000
There are Grand Leagues or Mega Contests where thousands of players participate for a big cash reward. The entry fee is generally less in these contests. Then there are small contests which range from 5 to 20 players in a pool, and there is a head to head contest where you play against one person.
Fantasy Cricket Games are legal in India; these games are categorized as the game of skills as it involves skill factors such as knowledge, expertise, judgement, strategy and understanding. The law in these seven states- Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Telangana proclaims that any game of mixed chance and skill cannot be played for any real money. Therefore for the residents of these five states Fantasy games are not available for real money. Above all, in-depth thinking and pre-requisite knowledge about the game is the main factor responsible for the overall popularity of Fantasy Cricket in India. A person who is 18 or more years of age is eligible to use our services; however, if a person violates age restrictions, it's his/her sole responsibility to bear the legal actions that might follow.
* TDS is deducted at 30% of your net winnings at the time of withdrawal. It is applied from 1st April, 2023 by Government of India.
* TDS will be deducted only on net winnings comparing with deposit amount, not for each contest joining.
* In case of no withdrawal in the entire financial year, TDS will get deducted from your net winning in the END of financial year.
* No TDS will be applicable in case of net losses at the time of withdrawal or at end of the financial year.
* If you have paid the excessive tax, it will be refunded. To get your additional tax refund, you will have to first file ITR, following which your return will be processed. If you pay any excessive tax, the government will refund it back to your bank account via ECS.